RMG Straightening and Cutting Machines
RMG Stationary Cut
RMG offers the most comprehensive line of rotary straighten and cut machines available in the wire processing industry.
Our RMG line offers five models of wire straightening and cutting equipment rated for 0.050” (1.3mm) to 0.500” (12.7mm) maximum capacity. Each model utilizes the innovative, easy-to-adjust single offset – variable pitch – three die arbor, with our patented “Clutchless Cutter” for improved performance and less maintenance. RMG rotary straighten and cut machines are ideally suited for quick changeovers from one wire diameter to another and our “Micro Fine” length control allows for accurate cut length adjustments in .001” increments while the machine is running.
- Clutchless cutter
- Variable speed arbor
- Single die offset, variable pitch arbor
- Variable-speed, (4) roll feed heads: One feed head [14, 15], Two feed heads [16, 27], Three feed heads 
- Arbor, cutter and feed head powered by independent AC variable frequency drives and premium efficiency motors
- Quick-change guide bar with short travel shutter bar
- Fully-adjustable release assembly, microfine adjustment up to 1″ (25.4 mm) while the machine is running
- Perfect solution for low-carbon material
- The release mechanism can be relocated along the extension
- Sealed arbor bearing system for low maintenance and extended life
- Flexible floor plan options – Standard (left hand) and Reverse (right hand) available
- Hardened D-2 material feed rolls, cutoff die and knife
- Quick-change tooling for one wire size including arbor dies, feed rolls, cutoff die and knife
- Programmable safety shut down timer, stops machine if a feeding problem restricts wire and reduces scrap
- Programmable parts batch counter, stops machine when desired number of cut parts is reached
At A Glance
Shared Features for All Configurations of RMG Straighten and Cut
Do you have the proper wire payoff? How can inline drawing lower your material cost?
Contact RMG’s experienced sales staff to discover which RMG machine is right for your applications.