- Rebuilding can extend equipment life, reduce down-time and minimize maintenance expense
- Rebuilding typically costs half of new equipment cost
- In some cases upgrades are available to increase the productivity of the machine
- Frames are stripped, baked and sand-blasted to remove old paint, grease and oil - then repainted
- Parts are inspected and worn parts are replaced or reconditioned
- All seals and bearings are replaced.
- Lubricants are changed
- Covers are repaired or replaced as required
- Finished machine is tested to verify compliance with the original factory specifications
Fastener Engineers Lewis Machine rebuilds straighten & cut machines, wire drawers and payoffs. In addition to rebuilding, we can repair or refurbish machines as an even lower cost alternative.