Single Source for Wire Payoff ● Descaling ● Wire Drawing ● Straightening & Cutting ● Recoiling
Rockford Manufacturing Group provides a challenging and rewarding work environment. We build a diverse, talented workforce by employing people with the right mix of knowledge, skills, experience and education to help us achieve success in our chosen markets. We are committed to helping you achieve your career and personal goals.
At RMG we consider ourselves members of a greater team. Each day, we apply our knowledge and our resources to create systems that perform under incredible demands. We solve, improve and address the challenges our customers face, and ultimately deliver solutions that are an essential part of the technology that change the world.
RMG provides an exceptional work environment and class leading pay and benefits, including medical and dental coverage, 401K company matching, vacation and advancement opportunities.
Position reports to V.P. Finance for this small, privately held OEM. Excellent opportunity to
demonstrate your knowledge in all aspects of accounting including GL, AR, AP, Payroll,
Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets.
• General ledger account maintenance / reconciliation.
• Prepare various journal entries.
• Gross margin preparation and review.
• Annual budget preparation.
• Prepare fiscal year-end audit work papers.
• Standard cost setting for purchased parts and subcontract operations.
• Review accounts receivable invoice processing.
• Review accounts payable invoice processing.
• Advance billing preparation and calendar maintenance.
• Oversee accounts receivable collections.
• Perform customer credit checks.
• Review cash receipts entries.
• PayPal invoicing for credit card customers.
• Oversee weekly payroll processing.
• Maintain employee payroll / benefits records.
• Payroll tax reconciliations.
• 401(k) annual census preparation.
• Recurring and one-time projects throughout the year.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• BS in Accounting with a desire to obtain CPA certification.
• Manufacturing accounting experience, 5 years minimum.
• Strong attention to detail and well organized.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work in a confidential manner.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Experience with Epicor ERP software and ADP Workforce Now software a plus.
CNC Mazak Machinist / Programmer
Join our 1st shift team, 6:30 am – 3:00 pm Must have a minimum of 3-5 years as a full Setup / Operate / Program Machinist Mazak machines.
• Set up, Program and Run Mazak CNC’s.
• Understand and select correct tooling.
• Produce parts within required tolerances and specifications.
• Ensure the CNC Machine is operating at the highest level of productivity appropriate to the assigned project.
• Review set up sheets and specifications to determine setup procedure, machining sequence and dimensions.
• Assemble cutting tools in tool holders and position in machine spindles as specified using hand tools or insert cutting tools.
• Measure work piece for conformance to specification using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicator and gages.
• Adjust machine speeds and feeds and change cutters to machine parts according to specifications.
• Responsible for keeping work area clean and neat.
Minimum Skills Requirements
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience and knowledge on Lathe Machinery.
• Must be familiar with Mazak, and Mazatrol controls.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in English.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Finger and hand dexterity.
• Frequent reaching, bending.
• Standing, walking 100% of the time.
Applicants with a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act who may require an accommodation by expressing interest in employment with RMG may make such a request.
It is RMG’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, and disability, veteran’s status, marital status, genetic information, or other protected class, and to base all employment decisions so as to further this principle of equal employment opportunity.
Our policy applies to every aspect of employment, advancement, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, benefits, training, development, and working conditions. It is actively implemented at RMG. Also, it is RMG’s policy to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities to proficiently perform the essential functions of their jobs.