Single Source for Wire Payoff ● Descaling ● Wire Drawing ● Straightening & Cutting ● Recoiling
Rockford Manufacturing Group provides a challenging and rewarding work environment. We build a diverse, talented workforce by employing people with the right mix of knowledge, skills, experience and education to help us achieve success in our chosen markets. We are committed to helping you achieve your career and personal goals.
At RMG we consider ourselves members of a greater team. Each day, we apply our knowledge and our resources to create systems that perform under incredible demands. We solve, improve and address the challenges our customers face, and ultimately deliver solutions that are an essential part of the technology that change the world.
RMG provides an exceptional work environment and class leading pay and benefits, including medical and dental coverage, 401K company matching, vacation and advancement opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Associate degree (bachelor’s degree preferred) or equivalent work experience.
• Strong attention to detail and well organized.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work in a confidential manner.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Experience with Epicor ERP software and ADP Pay eXpert software.
The Procurement Specialist places and follows each PO’s delivery time lines to ensure delivery is in accordance with the program’s schedule. The procurement specialist will also follow up on delivery delays and work on solutions to expedite delivery of items.
• Applicable education or procurement experience in Business, Supply Chain Management.
• Familiar with procurement ERP system(s).
• Strong negotiation skills for the purpose of material & services cost reductions.
• Must have a firm understanding of the requirement process analyzing data to procure product.
• Experience in supplier non-conforming; return, process and coordination.
• Strong understanding of measuring supplier performance with metrics.
• Proficient in MS office applications. (Word, Excel and Outlook, etc.)
• Detail oriented with strong follow through and organizational skills.
• Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Self-motivated individual who can meet the challenges of a fast paced digital environment.
• Able to multi-task and to accept and adapt to change quickly.
• Able to make decisions best fit for the company.
• Administrative responsibility for routing, tracking, follow-up, maintenance and distribution of all purchase orders.
• Analyze ERP data to properly procure product to meet the schedule demands.
• Create purchase orders and place the orders with the vendor, resulting in order confirmation with delivery meeting expected production schedule.
• Analyze PO changes, advising vendor with confirmation to meet our delivery schedule.
• Continuous collaboration with Production & Planning communicating potential delivery issues resulting in minimal impact to company & customer.
Inside Sales / Customer Service
Due to continued growth, RMG needs to hire additional inside sales and customer service associates for our location in South Beloit. The successful candidates will have a natural talent for communicating with and pleasing customers, an ability to investigate and determine which items they require, understand machine bill of materials, databases, drawings and designs; understand and explain sometimes complex mechanical components, tools and parts while working with other RMG associates to achieve quick, efficient and error free customer service.
• Receive and reply to customer inquiries (primarily phone and email) with a focus on answering their questions and securing orders.
• Research machine configurations and provide parts lists and descriptions.
• Quote price and product availability and provide sales support for machine parts, tooling and service requests.
• Provide product specifications and alternative solutions, order entry functions, i.e. confirm shipping method, dates, customer database management and any additional order information needed by the customer.
• Communicate with freight forwarders to obtain freight quotes and coordinate international shipping arrangements.
• Prepare sales information; literature, descriptions, specification summaries, manuals, etc. for machines and machine lines.
• Coordinate with other functional groups to maximize customer service.
• Assist customers with special operating requests.
• Call customers to follow up and close quote requests.
• Troubleshoot order issues and drive the resolution, manage customer complaints and return goods process.
• Complete related tasks as required to support sales and customer service functions.
Minimum Skills Requirements
• Open, articulate and pleasant customer service persona.
• Demonstrated ability to organize work, stay on task and complete a wide variety of office tasks and activities in a fast paced, self-directed office environment.
• Sales and customer service experience, preferably in machine tool or industrial markets.
• Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
• Ability to effectively communicate and work within the Sales organization and with other RMG departments to maximize customer satisfaction, sales and margin.
• Proficient with typical MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.) and familiar with quote or order processing systems and an ERP software (Epicor proficiency a plus).
• Applicable 2 or 4 year college degree and/or work experience.
Applicants with a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act who may require an accommodation by expressing interest in employment with RMG may make such a request.
It is RMG’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, and disability, veteran’s status, marital status, genetic information, or other protected class, and to base all employment decisions so as to further this principle of equal employment opportunity.
Our policy applies to every aspect of employment, advancement, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, benefits, training, development, and working conditions. It is actively implemented at RMG. Also, it is RMG’s policy to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities to proficiently perform the essential functions of their jobs.